Search Rides User CP Z Chat More
Go Back   300zxClub.com (Nissan 300ZX Forums) > 300ZX Club.com Sponsored Events > Z Nationals
Register Garage FAQ

Old 08-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Ace2495
**** you

Make/Model: 1993 300zx na-tt swap R.I.P., 90' Pearl white 600hp TT
Trader Rating: (1)
Z nationals pre meet

Although i might not be able to make it to Nationals this year like i hoped due to a lot of moving around the country and i have to be in Kentucky by the 10th of OCT so my schedule i very packed with stuff to do. I would like to have a big pre meet BBQ at my place on a date prior to everyone getting to GA (possibly bringing a few groups that are doing separate caravans together). If you are traveling on I-20 anything west of Birmingham AL then you will be driving right past the exit my house sits a mile away from. If any of the Groups are interested in doing this to just stop by and chill for a few hours, get some BBQ, and get one huge caravan for the last 2hrs of the journey then post here or PM me. Here is a link to google maps to my place and you can see the big lot next door that will have enough to park roughly 40 cars or more if parked correctly.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=35+cog...35125&t=h&z=18

Thanks,
Ace
Do you enjoy standing around in parking lots and participating in circle jerks with other men?? Then you need to slam your car, throw in as much camber as possible and buy the widest set of XXR's you can afford... Don't forget to throw on some rubber band tires!!!

Hey A-Z
My sig pic is gone

TROLLOLOLOLOL hahahaha jk
Ace2495 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
rocky207

Trader Rating: (0)
Re: Z nationals pre meet

Pre-registration for the track event is $250 and spots are limited!! Don't miss this opportunity to push yourself and your car to the limits on one of the United States' premier race tracks. As in past Z Nationals events, "Ride-Along" Driving Instructors will be provided and all levels of drivers are welcomed and encouraged.
75% on ALL IT Exams buy now testking security certification
rocky207 is offline Report Post   Reply With Quote